Saturday, August 17, 2013

Reviewing, Revising and Reinvigorating

I have such a clear view of what I want this blog to be and, as I look over it, I notice that I've strayed. Badly. I found out yesterday that I'll be out of work for at least the next month (I recently had surgery) so there's no better time than now for me to do some serious work on this. This is where I want to work out my thoughts, compare the person I am with the person I used to be and hopefully touch/help/connect with others in the process. Keep coming back and checking out this blog....hopefully you'll enjoy it! If you're more interested in my fun side, I'd love for you to check out my blog on crafting, creating and organizing: http://thegiftedginger.blogspot.com/

Happy Saturday!

~ Heather ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment